Todays help will bloom in the garden for generations to come.
How often do you get the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new world-class botanic garden? Please help create this future community treasure. Your actions can support this worthy cause.
- Stay Informed: Check our web site often to see our progress, and ‘like’ us on Facebook to increase our supporter base.
- Attend Irvine Meetings: Go to the Great Park Board of Directors meeting and voice your support for the Botanic Garden. Board meetings are the fourth Tuesday of the month at 2:00 PM at Irvine City Hall, 1 Civic Center Plaza. Before you go check the Board Meeting web site for confirmation.
- Review previous Board meetings: All public meetings are recorded. Broadcasts can be viewed on Irvine’s ICTV Channel 30. Recent meetings air until the next meeting takes place. Archived meetings are also available.
- Email us: Send us an email to find out what opportunities there are support with the effort (firstname.lastname@example.org). Since 2017 our volunteers have spent 100s of hours moving this worthy cause forward.
- Donate: To keep this effort moving forward we need funding for the media campaign, annual costs of running a non-profit, and design and planning efforts.
- Write a letter: Send a letter to the Great Park Board of Directors requesting that they allocate the original 59-acres for the Botanic Garden. Sent letter to: Great Park Board of Directors, 1 Civic Center Plaza, Irvine, CA 92606.
- Send an email: Send an email to the Great Park Board of Directors requesting that they allocate the original 59-acres for the Botanic Garden. Send email to: email@example.com
- Call the City: Call the city and voice your support for the Botanic Garden 949-724-6233.